Dog & Cat Boarding in The Woodlands, TX
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Animal Hospital of the Woodlands, we’re proud to offer outstanding boarding services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Pet Boarding at Animal Hospital of the Woodlands
Animal Hospital of the Woodlands offers a boarding experience that is truly like a vacation for pets. The hospital has 32 climate-controlled dog runs, seven play/social areas and 20 individual boarding cages. There are even 12 cat condos with window views of the bird sanctuary.
Pets can even visit the hospital for a cosmetic vacation. When an animal is being boarded, it has access to professional grooming services and consultative services such as orthopedic and geriatric care, weight management and life-style coaching.
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet.
Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
Pet Boarding Prices
- Regular boarding: $35/day
- Holiday boarding: $49/day
Dog & Cat Boarding Requirements
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- CIV (H2N2/H3N8)
- Heartworm test
- Fecal test
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
- Felv (if necessary)
- Triple combo test (or records within last yr)
- Fecal test
Reservations are preferred, especially during holidays, but we can generally accommodate last-minute or emergency boarding needs.
Our boarding facility is open for drop-off and pick-up whenever the office is open.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can take care of those before your pet's scheduled boarding date. If possible, please allow two weeks between vaccination and boarding.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
For your convenience, please print out the AHTW Boarding Agreement and bring it with you on the day of your pet’s appointment.